SevenKingdoms

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Audio Goodness

   Been a busy week for us as we have another four interviews in the bank for future posting. There could be more I don't know about. I scheduled and took part in a couple, the planets aligned and like everything with the show these days it all ends up being a bit of a rush, all in a good way of course.

   So the first was with producer Keith Olsen. I had no idea he was part of the Sound City clan until I saw the documentary recently. I love getting guys like Keith on the show as these guys have the real stories not often told. Tales of Whitesnake, Scorpions, Kingdom Come, Ozzy, Foreigner and more coming soon.

   Later in the week was Alex Skolnick. I will admit to being late to the party on his book From Geek To Guitar Hero. Get it, it's great and self-written too and Alex was gracious enough to talk to us about it even though the thing came out last year. Another great conversation on the way.

   I love doing this.

Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment