SevenKingdoms

Monday, June 3, 2013

My god there's a lot of crap out there.

Couple of items I spotted on the old interweb:

1. Gene Simmons says Kiss will retire in 5-10 years.

2. Scott Ian says it's an honor and a privilege to play with Joey Belladonna every day.

3. Motley Crue retire Tommy Lee's roller coaster drum set.

4. Sammy Hagar has a street in his hometown named after him.

5. Bret Michaels talks to Fox news about his new show " Rock My R.V".( Any chance he can go on Survivor and just leave him there).

6. Ace Frehley featured on season premiere of Celebrity Ghost Stories.

These are some of the "stories" on blabbermouth today. Can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back please.

The new Sabbath album is available for streaming, NOW THAT'S NEWS.

Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment