SevenKingdoms

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Am Still So Bummed I Missed This Show.........

   I so wanted to go to this show but it was sold out before I even knew it was on. We talked to guitarist Ty Tabor earlier in the year who went through the whole band discography and after looking at the set they played it's great to see them play songs that THEY want to play like Vegetable from Manic Moonlight and two from Tape Head. My god I would have loved to have heard Pillow live. If someone had asked me to guess the set list I would probably have gotten half of it but this is a great set. No Goldilox or King from the debut. No It's Love from Faith Hope Love. No Black Flag from their self-titled fourth album. You know, the singles. Many songs from the lesser known releases at the back end of the track listing too. They record what they want to record and they play live what they want to play and maybe that's a reason why they are not a bigger band. That in my eyes is what makes them great. Here's the set:

  1. Groove Machine /The World Around Me
  2. Pillow 
  3. Encore:
 
Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment