SevenKingdoms

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Here's where it all started



   So I have Maiden, AC/DC and Saxon on heavy rotation and my dad comes home from a video shop and says the guy working there is into the same stuff I like. I meet the guy and he asks me had I heard of the band Ratt. Never heard of them, now you have to remember that American hard rock bands never really got much airplay in Ireland unless your surname ended in Jovi. He put this on and I thought it was fan fucking tastic, an opinion I still hold to this day. Great songs, great playing, great production, great everything. I finally got to see them live in 2007, had to do a 200 mile round trip to Belfast to do it but it was worth every penny. Their last cd Infestation is great too and there's talk of new stuff this year so here's hoping.

http://www.therattpack.com/

Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment