SevenKingdoms

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feedback Matters

   As part of rolling out these Strange Highways episodes I've always e-mailed the links for each new one posted to everyone we interviewed. Sure we want to promote the show, I mean it would be silly not to. Also over time I got a feeling that everyone we talked to looked back fondly on that period. Sure the album didn't do as well as expected but their shared experiences were good. A little part of me was curious if the participants listened to any of the episodes so far and if so what did they think of them. I understand they are under no obligation to do this, heck they made my year by just saying yes and talking to us. Well I got an e-mail last night from guitarist Tracy G who said that he had listened and so far they were all "fucking great and kickass". Any feedback is appreciated but when someone from the actual band who played on the album comes back positively it makes it extra special.

Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment